After upgrading my MacBook Pro to Snow Leopard I noticed that Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection would no longer allow me to connect to my machine running Windows Vista. My first reaction was to do what every self-respecting interweb guru does when something goes awry—hit up Google. After spending about 5 hours trying every potential solution I could find and still having issues, I was ready to throw in the towel. On a whim, I decided I would make one last ditch effort before considering wiping both machines clean and starting over. I decided that I would clear the domain field on the login dialog when trying to connect. Surprisingly enough, that did the trick. I had always been able to connect to the machine in Leopard with the domain field filled in, but it seems Snow Leopard likes it to be blank. Hopefully this will benefit any others running into the same issue.